60-MIN COACHING CALL
follow url “Have a fitness or science conundrum that you need help solving? Let’s set up a time to chat. Click here to send my assistant an email. She will schedule a phone call that fits both our schedules.
essay format scholarship 60-min Coaching Call
90-min Coaching Call
source url http://joeaoakes.com/paintings/how-to-write-a-history-paper/9/ Contact my assistant for details and scheduling: see Jodie@Miketnelson.com
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
https://mphotonics.mit.edu/ctr-documents/thesis-writing-service-in-malaysia/5/ It boggles my mind a bit that I get paid to travel and talk shop with amazing fitness professionals and researchers from all around the world! From Tokyo, Cancun, Grand Prairie (CA), Toronto (CA), Connecticut, Austin, Orlando, and many others including military agencies, it’s a treat to present every time.
enter site For the next couple years, I am dedicated to traveling to help you and your staff be better. The topics on which I routinely present range from Heart Rate Variability (HRV) for monitoring training / stress, nutrition via metabolic flexibility, movement via RPR (Reflexive Performance Reset) and gait analysis.
click here https://groups.csail.mit.edu/sls/wiki/images/english-essay-writer/3/ Have a topic/idea? Contact my assistant for details and scheduling: follow site Jodie@Miketnelson.com
IN-PERSON R.P.R. ACTIVATION
http://www.iowareferees.org/pages/content.php?page=research-paper-writing-services-india§ion=12 RPR has been one of the most life changing types of interventions for many people. Better breathing, better movement, and less stress are just some of the great benefits my clients have experienced from this type of work.
source A typical first session lasts about 2 hours. It is 100% guaranteed, if you are not happy at the end of the session or there is no change, there is no charge. I believe you should pay for results.
learning styles paper “Attention friends in the health & fitness industry (especially strength coaches, PTs, chiros, trainers, athletes)…please learn about Reflexive Performance Reset – it is game changing.” – Cora Sandow, Fitnessc Coach
follow “ I will sing RPR praises all day long. After testing 3RM DL and FS, I was nervous about hip pain. Guess what??? NO PAIN!! In fact, I felt great!! RPR for the big win!!” – Amy Pico
IN-PERSON BIOTUNE UP SESSION
the spongebob essay Most people take better care of their cars than they do of their body. You only get one body, so treat it right.
If you want the ultimate tune-up for your body, this is for you.
- Full RPR session (click here for more details) ($200)
- Dolphin micro-current ($200)
- Full nutrition recommendations based on your goals ($300)
- Breathing assessment ($75)
- How to manage stress via meditation / breath work ($75)
- Essential Fatty Acid (Fish Oil) test ($165)
- 4 weeks of email access to Dr Mike for complete re-integration ($300)
- http://joeaoakes.com/paintings/apa-style-research-paper-title-page/9/ Total time 4-5 hours in person, private
- Total value reg: $1,240 – Your cost $750 (limited availability)
- Before and after lifting technique – want to get better at pressing, deadlifting, squatting, etc.
- Velocity based analysis and biofeedback ROM testing
- Sleep protocol to recover in record time
- Neurofeeedback session (Brain Tap)
- 4 -12 week complete training / nutrition / lifestyle program
- Training metabolic performance (Moxy muscle oxygen monitor)
- How to cook simple and healthy food
- Supplement info based on current research and your needs
Reset your body and mind today. I am conveniently located 30 minutes from the MSP International airport, and local hotel for an overnight stay is available as well.
http://www.iowareferees.org/pages/content.php?page=hooks-in-essays§ion=12 Email my assistant for any questions and availability: Jodie@Miketnelson.com
PODCAST AND GUEST SPEAKING
I am dedicated to offering the best and latest info to help out the fitness community in staying informed so if you have a podcast or a show you’d like me to make a guest appearance on – let’s chat.
The topics on which I routinely present range from Heart Rate Variability (HRV) for monitoring training / stress, nutrition via metabolic flexibility, movement via RPR (Reflexive Performance Reset) and gait analysis.