We’re wrapping up our series on an in-depth look at the main fuels (fats and carbs) and their friends (lactate and ketones).
Today, we’ll be focusing on lactate – otherwise known as lactic acid. Visit www.flexdiet.com. Finally, understand nutrition on a whole new level. The Flex Diet Certification only opens 4x a year. Get on the waitlist to get notified for the next class.
- Misunderstood Lactate Dr George Brooks : The Science and Translation of Lactate Shuttle Theory https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29617642
- Comprehensive review on lactate metabolism in human health https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1567724914000816
- Heart Rate and Lactate During Endurance
- Training Programs in Rowing and its Relation to the Duration of Exercise by Top Elite Rowers http://www.worldrowing.com/uploads/files/3Chapter4.pdf
- Dr Rhonda Patrick and Dr George Brooks discuss lactate https://youtu.be/lThFQM503EU
- Dr Andy Galpin on Lactate https://youtu.be/imEsdKxtVyU
- Carrick Human Performance Program https://carrickinstitute.com/programs/human-performance-program/
- Exercise Physiology: Human Bioenergetics and Its Applications 4th Edition https://www.amazon.com/Exercise-Physiology-Human-Bioenergetics-Applications/dp/0072556420
- Navigating Metabolism 1st Edition https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1621821293/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0