In this podcast, I’m interviewed by Dr. Ruiz. Dr. Guillermo Ruiz NMD graduated from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine. Prior to his doctorate, Dr. Ruiz spent his childhood in Mexico, before moving to Florida in 1996. Dr. Ruiz finished a Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Sciences and a minor in Health Services Administration at the University of Central Florida.
Aside from being an incredibly smart guy, Dr. Ruiz greatly enjoys learning and sharing what he learns through his podcast. I’m greatly honored to be interviewed. Our topic is a favorite of mine: HRV.
- More details about my story
- HRV’s history and how HRV works
- HRV’s awesomeness
- HRV’s limitations
- Can we cheat HRV readings?
- Should we?
- How objective and honest are we about our health?
- Stressors are good, but ….
- And much more!