The Flex Diet Podcast is brought to you by the Flex Diet Certification. Go to flexdiet.com for 8 interventions on nutrition and recovery. If you’re outside the enrollment window, sign up for my free newsletter, and you’ll be notified when it opens again!
Thomas Phillips and I go over everything from metabolism to heart rate variability, glucose monitoring, and much more.
Benefits of keeping healthy blood sugar and when it’s advantageous to stress the system
- Get the most from continuous glucose monitoring
- Muscle movement and insulin release
- Glucose and insulin – when the relationship breaks down
- How goals like adding muscle, longevity, and fat loss may require different ways of eating
- Research on longevity and calorie restriction
- Protein feeding and how much your body can absorb at a time
- BCAAs and leucine
- Thoughts on myostatin
- Building muscle
- Weight lifting principles
- Effects of low magnesium and sodium
Find Thomas at https://fflmarlboro.com
Dr. Mike T Nelson