Check out The Ready State Podcast I did with Dr. Kelly Starrett and his wonderful wife Juliet all about the Flex Diet!
>> The Ready State Podcast w Dr. Mike T Nelson << Listen in.
We covered everything from . . .
- My MS thesis on a project that was so classified that I wasn’t even told it was classified: raygun
- “Physiology is complex, but your actions are relatively simple.”
- Mark Sisson and Met Flex
- The effects of poor sleep
- Why is nutrition so difficult to study?
- Why Laird Hamilton is a freak.
- “Coaching Leverage” what is it?
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) defined
- Relative Energy Deficiency (RED-S) and Dr. Sue Kleiner
- How does one become more metabolically flexible?
- The Pop-Tart test
- Fasting; fuel selector switch
- Metabolic Flexibility testing in a lab
I loved this interview, and it was so great to chat with both of them again.
Check it out and if you loved it, I would appreciate a share on the ole social media. Please tag me so I can say “Thank you!”
P.S. You can hear me talk all about Metabolic Flux on the Iron Radio Podcast.
Leave A Comment