Dr. Mike T Nelson is a research-fueled Fitness and Nutrition educator who believes that something something and something should this thing and that thing.
Dr. Mike T. Nelson has spent 18 years of his life learning how the human body works, specifically focusing on how to properly condition it to burn fat and become stronger, more flexible, and healthier.
He’s been called in to share his techniques with top government agencies, universities and colleges, fitness organizations and fanatics. The techniques he’s developed, and the results Mike gets for his clients have been featured in international magazines, in scientific publications, and on websites across the globe.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN…
…YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
DR. MIKE HAS COMPLETED MORE CERTS AND CONTINUING ED THAN YOU CAN THROW A KETTLEBELL AT INCLUDING:
- PhD in Exercise Physiology from University of Minnesota
BA in Natural Science from St. Scholastica
MS in Biomechanics from Michigan Technological Univerity
- Adjunct Professor in Human Performance for Carrick Institute for Functional Neurology
Adjunct Professor & Member of American College of Sports Medicine
- Instructor at Broadview University
- Professional Nutritional Member at the American Society for Nutrition
- Professional Sports Nutrition Member at the International Society for Sports Nutrition
Professional NSCA Member at the National Strength and Conditioning Association
Additional completed training:
- Postural Restoration Institute
- Be Activated From Douglas Heel
- Institute of Motion
Tom Myers at Anatomy Trains
- Z-Health Master Trainer
- Russian Ketttlebell Certified
- The Movement
Dolphin Microcurrent for Scars