The writer of one of Dr. Mike’s favorite books of 2020, Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art,” James Nestor joins the Flex Diet podcast this week to talk about everything from breathing, work that he’s done regarding changes to facial structure, ADHD, carbon dioxide, nasal vs. mouth breathing, plus more.
- What James’ wife thinks of his experiments
- What happened when he plugged his nose for 10 days and how the experiment came about
- Disorders correlated with mouth-breathing
- Things to look out for: how long you can hold your breath after a complete exhale as a marker of health.
- How this science got lost
- What the perfect breath looks like
- CO2 therapy
- Holotropic Breathing practice
- How the airway can impact facial structure and ADHD
- Key Takeaways
- Find James at mrjamesnestor.com
If you like what you just heard, sign up for my email newsletter to make sure you see all of my health and wellness tips!
S2_EP_13: Interview with James Nestor, author of “Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art”
Or watch on YouTube: