Dr. Mike T Nelson interviews Jeb and Dean from Stronger U to provide practical tips for both fitness trainers and fitness enthusiasts.
- Jeb explains his background, including a stint as a celebrity hairstylist
- Dean talks about his experience teaching and how that led to coaching and nutrition
- Balancing nutrition coaching without doing the training component
- Encouraging clients to do more
- Talking about what works without getting neurotic
- Transformations and timing
- Dealing with emotions and data
- Avoiding codependency
- Find Jeb at www.foodonthemind.com where he has a daily blog and podcast. Instagram: @jebstuartjohnston
- Find Dean on Instagram: @guedo.power
- Flex Diet Certification is open Sept. 15 – Sept. 20
- Go to www.flexdiet.com to enroll.
- If you’re listening after Sept. 20, 2020, you can sign up to join the waitlist.
Or watch on YouTube:
Download the transcript here or read it below.
Dr. Mike T Nelson
PhD, MSME, CISSN, CSCS Carrick Institute Adjunct Professor Dr. Mike T. Nelson has spent 18 years of his life learning how the human body works, specifically focusing on how to properly condition it to burn fat and become stronger, more flexible, and healthier. He’s has a PhD in Exercise Physiology, a BA in Natural Science, and an MS in Biomechanics. He’s an adjunct professor and a member of the American College of Sports Medicine. He’s been called in to share his techniques with top government agencies. The techniques he’s developed and the results Mike gets for his clients have been featured in international magazines, in scientific publications, and on websites across the globe.
- PhD in Exercise Physiology
- BA in Natural Science
- MS in Biomechanics
- Adjunct Professor in Human Performance for Carrick Institute for Functional Neurology
- Adjunct Professor and Member of American College of Sports Medicine
- Instructor at Broadview University
- Professional Nutritional Member of the American Society for Nutrition
- Professional Sports Nutrition member of the International Society for Sports Nutrition
- Professional NSCA Member