*From HPA podcast
I’m honored to be interviewed by David Nolan on his podcast, HPA – Progression Through Knowledge.
David does a wonderful job providing great information which is true to his company’s mission and name, Human Performance Advancement.
My Favorite Sciency Topics <<Click Here to Listen>>
Thank you so much, David, for letting me yammer on about some of my favorite topics and asking awesome questions.
What did we chat about?
MetFlex, HRV, Stress & Sleep <<Listen to our chat here>>
· Metabolic flexibility; what is it? (2:30)
· How do we increase MetFlex? (8:36)
· Fasted walking (16:00)
· Heart Rate Variability (18:33)
· How to measure HRV (22:11)
· Sympathetic vs parasympathetic nervous system (23:27)
· Transition time indicates health (27:45)
· Stress and sleep (31:30)
· Sleep: the magic bullet? (37:47)
· Biggest mindset mistake (42:31)
Take time to listen to our packed podcast!
Dr Mike interviewed by David Nolan <<Listen here>>
As always if you enjoyed the content, please share it on the ole FB and twitterz. Be sure to tag me so I can say thanks!