Jake Tuura, creator of The Jacked Athlete website and Podcast, and Dr. Mike T Nelson discuss knee pain and how you can speed up the healing process. They take a look at injury, pain, tendons, collagen, and isometrics, as well as Reflexive Performance Reset (RPR) and Be Activated training.
- Jake’s experience with patellofemoral pain and how he fixed it with isometrics
- Why do some people seem to suffer more tendon injuries as opposed to muscle injuries
- The role of collagen in healing
- The importance of consistency
- Discussion of RPR
- What are some different interventions
- Overview of isometric exercises to help with patellar tendon pain
- Who Jake likes to follow
- Find Jake at jackedathlete.com or @JakeTuura on Instagram
Flex Diet Podcast: S2 Ep 10 Isometrics, Patellofemoral Pain, Collagen, and More: Interview with Jake Tuura
Or watch on YouTube:
P.S. Catch up on any missed Flex Diet Podcasts!