Dr. Mike T Nelson interviews Jeb and Dean from Stronger U to provide practical tips for both fitness trainers and fitness enthusiasts.
- Jeb explains his background, including a stint as a celebrity hairstylist
- Dean talks about his experience teaching and how that led to coaching and nutrition
- Balancing nutrition coaching without doing the training component
- Encouraging clients to do more
- Talking about what works without getting neurotic
- Transformations and timing
- Dealing with emotions and data
- Avoiding codependency
- Find Jeb at www.foodonthemind.com where he has a daily blog and podcast. Instagram: @jebstuartjohnston
- Find Dean on Instagram: @guedo.power
- Flex Diet Certification is open Sept. 15 – Sept. 20
- Go to www.flexdiet.com to enroll.
- If you’re listening after Sept. 20, 2020, you can sign up to join the waitlist.
If you like what you just heard, sign up for my email newsletter to make sure you see all of my health and wellness tips!
S_2_EP_15: All About Coaching: Interview with Jeb and Dean from Stronger U
Or watch on YouTube:
P.S. Catch up on any missed Flex Diet Podcasts!