I had the honor of talking about several of my passions on the Sweet Science of Fighting podcast this week. Check it out!
- 0:00 – Mike’s background
- 7:00 – Reflexive performance reset (RPR): What does it do?
- 18:07 – Optimizing hormones: does sauna work?
- 25:42 – Testosterone higher in physiological range = better performance?
- 25:56 – How to increase testosterone naturally if it’s low?
- 32:00 – HRV: How to use it effectively
- 37:54 – Static stretching: Should you do it?
- 50:10 – Skin rolling: Is it legit?
- 56:06 – Peptide therapy: The good, bad, and the ugly
Sweet Science of Fighting website
Join the SSOF Underground Community Waitlist
Dr. Mike T Nelson
Dr. Mike T Nelson
PhD, MSME, CISSN, CSCS Carrick Institute Adjunct Professor Dr. Mike T. Nelson has spent 18 years of his life learning how the human body works, specifically focusing on how to properly condition it to burn fat and become stronger, more flexible, and healthier. He’s has a PhD in Exercise Physiology, a BA in Natural Science, and an MS in Biomechanics. He’s an adjunct professor and a member of the American College of Sports Medicine. He’s been called in to share his techniques with top government agencies. The techniques he’s developed and the results Mike gets for his clients have been featured in international magazines, in scientific publications, and on websites across the globe.
- PhD in Exercise Physiology
- BA in Natural Science
- MS in Biomechanics
- Adjunct Professor in Human
- Performance for Carrick Institute for Functional Neurology
- Adjunct Professor and Member of American College of Sports Medicine
- Instructor at Broadview University
- Professional Nutritional
- Member of the American Society for Nutrition
- Professional Sports Nutrition
- Member of the International Society for Sports Nutrition
- Professional NSCA Member
Leave A Comment