Dr. Mike T Nelson and Rob Wilson from shiftadapt.com talk about breathing, CO2 vs. Oxygen, nasal breathing, good places to start, anti-fragility, mental resilience, and kiteboarding ) Dr. Mike’s all-time favorite subject). After 5,000 years breathing is “sexy” again!
- Breathing from an evolutionary and survival aspect
- Self-regulation vs. self-optimization- why you should still work to improve your breathing
- Breathing’s connection to pH, temperature and metabolic processes
- The concept of physiologic flexibility
- Breath practice for anti-fragility
- Psychologically commit to the skill
- Working hard in the right way
- Benefits of developing CO2 tolerance
- Best ways to start a breathing practice
- Free series on shiftadapt.com/breathwork
If you like what you just heard, sign up for my email newsletter to make sure you see all of my health and wellness tips!
S2_EP_11: How To Improve Your Breathing – an Interview with Rob Wilson from Shift Adapt
Or watch on YouTube: