The Physiologic Flexibility Cert – How to maximize recovery techniques for better stress resilience — goes live this coming Tuesday!
I’ve had several questions on it and wanted to answer most of them below:
1) When do I get the first module?
The first module will go out by the end of the day on Monday, Nov 16. You will not get a module when you purchase. Once the sales process closes, I will send you the first module.
2) How long is the course?
Right now, it is set at around 20 -25 total hours. That may change a bit as I am constantly adding and subtracting to different areas.
3) Since I do not get the entire course at once, is there a discount?
Yes, I am offering a one-time-only discount on the course since it will be released in a drip fashion with one new module each week until it is done.
4) Can I purchase it now and wait until the entire course is developed?
Yes, you can. And if you purchase now, you take advantage of the discount.
5) Are you offering the course again?
My plan is to open enrollment 4 times a year, similar to the Flex Diet Cert. Keep in mind that next time the course will be more expensive, and my plan is to slowly raise the price over time.
6) Do I need to have done the Flex Diet Cert first to do this one?
It would be helpful, but it is not required. The material in the PF Course can be added to anyone’s training/lifestyle. Of course, you will see more benefits once your nutrition and sleep is on point as taught in the Flex Diet Cert.
7) Is this entirely online?
Yes, it is 100% online.
8) Do I have to complete the course within a certain amount of time?
Nope, you have lifetime access to it, and you can go at your own pace.
9) I heard that this course will be expensive . . . How would I ever make any money with clients since I work as an online trainer?
My bias is that the course is very cheap for what you get. Again, the amount of money is nothing to scoff at, and I know it may be out of reach for some; but you can incorporate this work into your client’s training immediately.
You could also set it up as an intro course by itself for your clients on how to incorporate breath work, cold, heat, glucose testing, etc.
10) Do I need fancy equipment to do the interventions in the PF Course?
Nope. I do list some more expensive ways to do some of the interventions, but I prioritized low-cost options. Many of them are completely free to do.
11) How long have you been using these interventions with your own clients?
I’ve incorporated these concepts into my online M3 client programs for over 5 years now. I was sneaky and did not name them on purpose so they would not necessarily know what I was doing. While it is anecdotal, I can say that their results did improve once I did add these components into their program.
12) What if I have questions as I go through the course?
You will get my private email to ask me any questions about the course material. Keep in mind that I will not be able to do this forever =) and I am going to limit the number of people allowed to enroll this round so that I can answer your questions.
Any questions that I missed, just hit reply here!