Hola from South Dakota where the wonderful wifey and I are visiting her family. Feels weird that this is our first trip since March 23.
…and speaking of odd, many in the fitness world (not you, you know what is going on), view using BOTH fats and carbs as odd.
Today I have a new podcast for you where I was interviewed by Coach Darian Bates on Unconventional Wisdom.
We dive deep into metabolic flexibility and cover:
- What is Metabolic Flexibility?
- How can you use fats better?
- How can you use carbs better?
- The effects on body composition and performance
- Is Intermittent Fasting the best thing to do?
- How do you balance physiology impact and ability to change – what I call “coaching leverage”?
PS- the idea of coaching leverage is what I used to set up the order of the interventions in the Flex Diet Cert, which is open until July 10.
Mike T Nelson CISSN, CSCS, MSME, PhD
Associate Professor, Carrick Institute
Owner, Extreme Human Performance, LLC
Editorial Board Member, STRONG Fitness Mag